Team Manager with ItalianFull time contract | Varna
Managers in this role get to:
Impact the Bottom Line: Drive the performance of a team of Consultants, meeting and exceeding all KPI targets.
Strengthen Relationships: Manage attrition, shrinkage, and other critical metrics of the team.
Influence the Lives of Others: Coach and mentor Consultants, providing feedback and performance management.
Keep Management Updated: Inform leadership on the latest trends of end-user customers and provide feedback to Ops Managers.
Define Sutherland’s Reputation: Drive organizational initiatives within the team from time to time.
Our most successful candidates will:
– Be able to work in MS Office
– Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
– Be pro-active in developing trust and professional rapport with employees and team members; work as a team-player
– Have strong analytical skills; be able to interpret data, identify trends, and make suggestions for improvements
– Have strong verbal and written communication skills; be able to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner
– Be fluent in Italian and English.
Life at Sutherland:
– We offer competitive salary
– Extensive training and knowledge transfer program
– Excellent social benefits package including Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Food vouchers, Compliment Cards, Transportation allowance
– Rewards and recognition programs
– Internal trainings following the leading global standards
– Career development opportunities in a big international company
– Great office location
– Team Building activities, Charity events and initiatives and many other company events.
To Apply – please send your CV (in English) to email@example.com
The information provided by you is personal and will be protected.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.