Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist with GermanFull time contract | Sofia
Sutherland is currently looking for an experienced, proactive and strategic-thinking bilingual professional to join our team as Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist.
We have a team of energetic and highly motivated specialists. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career recruiting top talents, we want to work with you!
Ensure the smooth running of all recruitment related processes, procedures and activities in the company; support his/her team and immediate supervisor in driving recruitment to achieve hiring targets; contact point for the employees’ recruitment related inquiries. Cooperate with Account managers and Team managers to meet hiring requirements.
– Actively participate in all company recruitment activities;
– Research and develop different sources and methods of recruitment and to create and maintain a candidate database;
– Creating of profiles and administrating the recruitment process;
– Conducting tests and interviews;
– Preparing job offers;
– Prepare different inquiries and reports;
– Administrate the whole recruitment process from initiation to on-boarding.
– University degree (Psychology, Human resources management; Business Administration)
– 1 year of relevant BPO recruitment experience
– Fluency in English and German language is a must
– Excellent computer literacy is compulsory
– Excellent organization skills and ability to prioritize tasks
– Focus on achieving results and meeting deadlines
– Willingness for work in a dynamic environment
– We offer competitive salary
– Excellent social benefits package including Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Food vouchers, Compliment Cards, Transportation allowance
– Rewards and recognition programs
– Training following the leading global standards
– Structured working environment
– Career opportunities
– Great office location
– Team Building activities
If you find this opportunity suitable for you and you want to develop your career in a company which upholds highest industry standards, please send your CV (in English).
The information provided by you is personal and will be protected.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.